Are you interested in working in a flexible working environment where you can support research? The Research Data Assistance Center (ResDAC) is housed within the vibrant research community in the School of Public Health’s Division of Health Policy and Management. ResDAC serves as a help desk for researchers interested in using Medicare or Medicaid administrative data for research.
You’ll assist researchers from around the nation. ResDAC is the initial point of contact for any researcher in the public, private and government sectors who is seeking information about accessing and using Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) administrative data to study a broad range of topics such as health outcomes, policy, and economics.
Why work for us?
- Outstanding, comprehensive benefits package, medical and dental plans, life insurance, disability coverage, retirement savings plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition benefits, and an award-winning Wellness Program—to name a few
- Flexible work environment
- Interact with researchers nationwide
- Opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- Opportunities for professional development.