This workshop will familiarize the audience with the Medicare Part D program, the use of the Medicare Beneficiary Part D enrollment data, Part D Event data, and associated Part D Characteristic files for research. There is no charge for the workshop.
- Understand the Medicare Part D Program and its benefits
- Understand what demographic, useful enrollment and linking information is available in the Master Beneficiary Summary file
- Understand the content of the Part D Event and Characteristics Files
- Understand issues involved with the use of Part D data for research
- Begin to appreciate the types of research that can be done using the Medicare Part D data
- Understand the requirements of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for obtaining and using Part D data
If you have questions about registering for our workshops, please contact Stephanie Jarosek at email@example.com.