Welcome to ResConnect!
ResConnect is an online resource center that provides researchers with up-to-date and useful information to meet their CMS data needs. Browse our resources below and get connected!
Getting Started with CMS Data
New to CMS data? Check out this guide to Getting Started. You'll find resources on:
- CMS data strengths and limitations
- choosing the right files
- preparing a data request
- data analysis tips
PubMed Articles using Medicare or Medicaid Data
- Maryland Multipayor Patient-centered Medical Home Program: A 4-Year Quasiexperimental Evaluation of Quality, Utilization, Patient Satisfaction, and Provider Perceptions.
- Arteriovenous Fistula Maturation in Prevalent Hemodialysis Patients in the United States: A National Study.
- Disaster impacts on cost and utilization of Medicare.
- Evaluation of a Methodological Approach to Define An Inception Cohort of Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Using Administrative Data.
- Position matters: Validation of medicare hospital claims for myocardial infarction against medical record review in the atherosclerosis risk in communities study.