Welcome to ResConnect!
ResConnect is an online resource center that provides researchers with up-to-date and useful information to meet their CMS data needs. Browse our resources below and get connected!
Getting Started with CMS Data
New to CMS data? Check out this guide to Getting Started. You'll find resources on:
- CMS data strengths and limitations
- choosing the right files
- preparing a data request
- data analysis tips
PubMed Articles using Medicare or Medicaid Data
- Do Medical Homes Offer Improved Diabetes Care for Medicaid Enrollees with Co-occurring Schizophrenia?
- Adaptation of the Acute Organ Failure Score for Use in a Medicare Population.
- Estimating the Causal Effect of Low Levels of Fine Particulate Matter on Hospitalization.
- Longer wait times affect future use of VHA primary care.
- Policy Research Challenges in Comparing Care Models for Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries.