Welcome to ResConnect!
ResConnect is an online resource center that provides researchers with up-to-date and useful information to meet their CMS data needs. Browse our resources below and get connected!
Getting Started with CMS Data
New to CMS data? Check out this guide to Getting Started. You'll find resources on:
- CMS data strengths and limitations
- choosing the right files
- preparing a data request
- data analysis tips
PubMed Articles using Medicare or Medicaid Data
- Cost Savings in a Surgeon-Directed BPCI Program for Total Joint Arthroplasty.
- Association Between Maternal 2nd Trimester Plasma Folate Levels and Infant Bronchiolitis.
- Validation of body mass index (BMI)-related ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM administrative diagnosis codes recorded in US claims data.
- The Association of Inpatient Occupancy with Hospital-Acquired Clostridium difficile Infection.
- Comparing neighborhood and state contexts for women living with and without HIV: understanding the Southern HIV epidemic.