Welcome to ResConnect!
ResConnect is an online resource center that provides researchers with up-to-date and useful information to meet their CMS data needs. Browse our resources below and get connected!
Getting Started with CMS Data
New to CMS data? Check out this guide to Getting Started. You'll find resources on:
- CMS data strengths and limitations
- choosing the right files
- preparing a data request
- data analysis tips
PubMed Articles using Medicare or Medicaid Data
- Outcomes for critical limb ischemia are driven by lower extremity revascularization volume, not distance to hospital.
- Validation of Intensive Care and Mechanical Ventilation Codes in Medicare Data.
- Race and outcomes in gastroschisis repair: a nationwide analysis.
- Medicaid Managed Care and the Health Care Utilization of Foster Children.
- The Role of Medicare's Inpatient Cost-Sharing in Medicaid Entry.