Welcome to ResConnect!
ResConnect is an online resource center that provides researchers with up-to-date and useful information to meet their CMS data needs. Browse our resources below and get connected!
Getting Started with CMS Data
New to CMS data? Check out this guide to Getting Started. You'll find resources on:
- CMS data strengths and limitations
- choosing the right files
- preparing a data request
- data analysis tips
PubMed Articles using Medicare or Medicaid Data
- Quantifying Queensland patients with cancer health service usage and costs: study protocol.
- Using Administrative Data to Ascertain True Cases of Muscular Dystrophy: Rare Disease Surveillance.
- Comparing Emergency Department Use Among Medicaid and Commercial Patients Using All-Payer All-Claims Data.
- The clinical status and economic savings associated with remission among patients with rheumatoid arthritis: leveraging linked registry and claims data for synergistic insights.
- Modeling Health Care Spending Growth of Older Adults.