Welcome to ResConnect!
ResConnect is an online resource center that provides researchers with up-to-date and useful information to meet their CMS data needs. Browse our resources below and get connected!
Getting Started with CMS Data
New to CMS data? Check out this guide to Getting Started. You'll find resources on:
- CMS data strengths and limitations
- choosing the right files
- preparing a data request
- data analysis tips
PubMed Articles using Medicare or Medicaid Data
- Using Self-reports or Claims to Assess Disease Prevalence: It's Complicated.
- Developing a standardized healthcare cost data warehouse.
- Can Medicaid Claims Validly Ascertain Foster Care Status?
- For Selected Services, Blacks And Hispanics More Likely To Receive Low-Value Care Than Whites.
- Comparison of methods to identify long term care nursing home residence with administrative data.