Welcome to ResConnect!
ResConnect is an online resource center that provides researchers with up-to-date and useful information to meet their CMS data needs. Browse our resources below and get connected!
Getting Started with CMS Data
New to CMS data? Check out this guide to Getting Started. You'll find resources on:
- CMS data strengths and limitations
- choosing the right files
- preparing a data request
- data analysis tips
PubMed Articles using Medicare or Medicaid Data
- Medicaid Managed Care and the Health Care Utilization of Foster Children.
- The Role of Medicare's Inpatient Cost-Sharing in Medicaid Entry.
- Impact of Multisystem Health Care on Readmission and Follow-up Among Veterans Hospitalized for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Using the Beers criteria to identify potentially inappropriate medication use by older adult dental patients.
- The Unmet Need for Postacute Rehabilitation Among Medicare Observation Patients: A Single-Center Study.