Welcome to ResConnect!
ResConnect is an online resource center that provides researchers with up-to-date and useful information to meet their CMS data needs. Browse our resources below and get connected!
Getting Started with CMS Data
New to CMS data? Check out this guide to Getting Started. You'll find resources on:
- CMS data strengths and limitations
- choosing the right files
- preparing a data request
- data analysis tips
PubMed Articles using Medicare or Medicaid Data
- Evolving Choice Inconsistencies in Choice of Prescription Drug Insurance.
- Understanding Prediabetes in a Medicare Advantage Population Using Data Adaptive Techniques.
- Influenza Vaccination Coverage Estimates in the Fee-For Service Medicare Beneficiary Population 2006 - 2016: Using Population-Based Administrative Data to Support a Geographic Based Near Real-Time Tool.
- Access to palliative care by disease trajectory: a population-based cohort of Ontario decedents.
- Does the Number of Pharmacies a Patient Frequents Affect Adherence to Statins?