What does this file include? (variable highlights)
- ACO name and start date
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)/name
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)/name
- CMS Certification Number (CCN)
- facility type - institutions
- practice type (specialty) - individuals
- county primarily serviced
- Shared Savings Program RIFs do not include Pioneer ACO, Next Generation ACO or Comprehensive End Stage Renal Disease Care (CEC) data.
- All technical questions related to the Shared Savings Program should be directed to the ACO Information Center, including monthly Claim and Claim Line Feed (CCLF) files, Managed File Transfer, and the Shared Savings Program ACO Portal. Please redirect your question to SharedSavingsProgram@cms.hhs.gov or by calling 1-888-734-6563 (select option 2); TTY/TDD 888-734-6563.